Anysend has been replaced by the RFID app. Please find new versions and guides at https://apps.maxgo.io/rfid/.
This tool allows you to more easily use the Nautiz X2 LF and UHF as well as both Nautiz X6 LF accessory.
The primary function is to send the scanned tag ID to any app as a keyboard input. With that, you’ll be able to receive the tag ID in most apps without requiring any modification to that app.
On top of that, Anysend also enables you to trigger and receive a tag scan from within your app using simple Android broadcasts. You can learn more about this here.
- Bugfixes and improved stability
- Fixed UHF connection setup
- Added support for NX6V2EXP-LF01 module
- Added min. and max. ID length filter
- Fixed issue where some tag types would stop working after device standby on NX2-1030
- Fixed issue with invalid / random data being returned as valid tags
- Fixed timout issue on some NX2-1030 units
- Fixed issue with NX2 UHF on android 9
- Improved startup time for NX2 in some instances
- Added support for UHF Reader on new Nautiz X2
- Fixed issue when RFID mode was disabled in the settings
- Added support for LF Reader on new Nautiz X2
- Added support for both Agrident and Elatec LF Reader on the Nautiz X6
- Added support for UHF Reader
- Fixed breaking change in OS NX2V100R001C02B031. (See http://kb.handheldgroup.com/23960 for more details)
- Fixed issue with keyboard output for the scanner
- Fixed crash when the RFID module was disabled
- Initial public release for the Nautiz X2