How to use
- Install the App, open it and grant all permissions
- Ensure that the button is turned on by pressing and holding until a blue/red lights starts blinking
- Press the “Scan” button in the App
- Wait for your button to appear in the device list
(you might have to press the button once if it doesn’t show up right away)
- Select your button from the list. The app will attempt to connect to it and show a message if the connection was successful
- You can now use the button to start and stop the scan by pressing and releasing the button
- You can now exit the app and use the button anywhere in the system
To disconnect, open the app again from the app list or notification and press “Disconnect”.
The app will remember the last button you connected to.
When you want to connect to the same button again, you just open the app and press “Connect” near the top right.
You might have to press the button once for it to wake up and connect.
- Added support for old Nautiz X9 with Android 7