This app replaces Anysend. To update your existing integration, please see the migration guide.
The RFID app enables you to use our RFID accessories without any additional code. You can trigger the scan with a hardware key and receive the ID of a tag in any input field.
You can also integrate the RFID app into your own app. See here for more details.
Supported devices and RFID modules
- Nautiz X2 with Android 6, 7, 9, 11 and NX2-1030 module
- Nautiz X2 with Android 6, 7, 9, 11 and NX2EXP-LF module
- Nautiz X2 with Android 6, 7, 9, 11 and NX2-EU-1043 module
- Nautiz X2 with Android 6, 7, 9, 11 and NX2-NA-1043 module
- Nautiz X6 V1 with Android 8 and NX6EXP-LF01 module
- Nautiz X6 V1 with Android 8 and NX6EXP-LF02 module
- Nautiz X6 V2 with Android 11 and NX6V2EXP-LF01 module
- Nautiz X6 V2 with Android 11 and NX6V2EXP-LF02 module
- Added function to convert UHF-EPC hex data to ASCII
- Fixed an issue where the module setting was lost after a connection issue
- Fixed an issue where a “Connecting…” dialog would hang when opening the app
- Added setting for continuous scanning
- Fixed crashes if scan is started/stopped too rapidly
- Fixed crash when service should restart
- Fixed NX6V2EXP-LF01 convert to hex not always working
- Fixed rare connection issue with NX6V2EXP-LF01
- Fixed missing “Convert to Hex” option on NX6EXP-LF01 and NX6V2EXP-LF01
- Fixed returning wrong tag type on NX6EXP-LF01 and NX6V2EXP-LF01
- Fixed error when only enabling FDX on NX6EXP-LF01 and NX6V2EXP-LF01
- Add option to reverse FDX bytes for Elatec and IdTronic
- Correctly power down the port on Nautiz X6v1 and Nautiz X6v2
- Fix issue where the trigger button would not work after a reboot
- Disable the scanner on Nautiz X2 1D units before connecting to UHF to solve connection issues
- Replace Anysend. Please see the migration guide.